Discover some of the best ways to optimize your Google Ads campaigns. My Google Ads optimization tips, tricks, hacks, strategies, and best practices will be perfect for beginners who want to improve their campaigns. My goal is to show you the step-by-step process for creating high-quality Google AdWords campaigns that are optimized and driving you conversions and revenue. Ultimately, your Google Ads campaigns will need a lot of work when it comes to creation, management, and optimization. With the Google Ads tutorials I publish, you should be able to grasp search campaigns, how they work, how to set them up, and what to expect after you launch your first PPC Advertising campaign with Google Ads.
Google Ads Search Campaign Tutorial – How to Create Successful Search Campaigns: />
Google Ads Tutorials Playlist: />
Google Ads Tutorial 2020 – Step-By-Step Google AdWords Tutorial for Search Campaigns: />
Google Ads Optimization Score and Recommendations:
10 Google Ads Optimization 2020 Tips
1. Create campaigns with organized Ad Groups. Create a great user experience with your keywords, ads, and landing pages.
2. Decrease keyword bids if your campaign is Limited by budget. Increase budget if your campaign is profitable.
3. Test different bid strategies such as Manual Enhanced CPC, Target CPA/ROAS, and Maximize Conversions for 2 weeks each.
4. Consistently add negative keywords to your campaign and your ad groups based on your Search Terms Report.
5. Use Ad Group level Audience Targeting (In-Market Audiences & Remarketing) for your search campaigns.
6. Create at least 1 Responsive Search Ad and 1 Expanded Text Ad per Ad Group.
7. Test Landing Pages by duplicating your existing ads in each Ad Group and updating the Final URL.
8. Use Ad Group-level Ad Extensions.
9. Add new keywords to your Ad Groups when you want to expand your campaign and increase search volume.