CLICKFUNNELS TUTORIAL: How to Add a Page to a Different Funnel
In this video, Janet shows you how you can add a page to another funnel that’s different from where it originally was.
Need help planning and creating your online course? Don’t get overwhelmed, Book a FREE 30min Course Mapping Session so we can uncover where you’re struggling and I’ll give you a clear action plan to make your course happen. Book here janetkafadar.com/Session
Want to create your online course but not sure what tools to use? Get my handy dandy resource list of the easiest and BEST tools to use to help create and launch your first online course.
1. Duplicate the page first then go to edit page.
2. Go to settings and then general.
3. Save the page as a template.
4. Go to the other funnel where you want to add the page and use the new template that was saved in step 3.
– duplicate a page to another funnel
– duplicate a page to a different funnel
– duplicating a page for another funnel
– duplicating a page tor a different funnel
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
TO FIND OUT MORE about Janet Kafadar – Online Course Design Specialist head to
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
GET MORE CLICKFUNNEL HACKS & TUTORIALS HERE:
GET A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL HERE