In this video interview James Watson (Twitter @linkedin_king) interviews Shaun Clark, CEO of GoHighLevel – the fastest-growing white-label marketing platform for digital agencies.
For a 14-day free trial go to t
// 15 Takeaways from my interview with Shaun Clark, CEO of @gohhighlevel //
– Why HighLevel’s flat monthly fee for ‘unlimited clients’ business model has totally disrupted traditional SaaS CRMs
– Why 8 and 9 figure companies like Thryv and Podium are all in on SaaS – and why agencies are actually in a BETTER POSITION to join them
– Why Thryv has just a 2.4% churn rate with a Revenue Per Customer (RPU) of $304 and going up
– How Thryv is a billion-dollar company who’s main product is basically a white-label of Vcita, the online calendar tool
– How Podium’s Customer Aquisition Cost (CAC) is $1,200 but Lifetime customer value (LCV) is $12,000 and going up
– How agencies can charge for SaaS alongside their current services and 4x their client retention (I’ve experienced this personally)
– How to get results with HighLevel alone (no ads needed) in week 1 purely with ‘Database Reactivations’ – including my own story…
– Why its just a myth that white-labelling is a poor man’s SaaS with no real valuation or ability to exit with a significant multiple
– The #1 thing Google is betting the farm on this year that you haven’t heard about YET
– Why Google My Business messaging is Google’s answer to Facebook Messenger and will take over the world for local business marketing
– How one single location HVAC company went from 15 to 350 reviews in 3 years – and 2 trucks to 13 – by paying $300 per month *justfor HighLevel’s automated review generation tool
– How the Pay Per appointment booked or showed models are transforming agency revenues and increasing client results, while also helping to sell more retainers on long-term contracts.
– How you can get your own fully-branded mobile apps so your clients don’t ever need to know that your SaaS is a white-label.
– Why offering SaaS PLUS an agency service is an ideal combination of high-ticket revenue plus long-term, low-churn client retention.
– Why the SaaS ‘2.0’ model allows you to simply sell SaaS and forget ever having to offer unsustainable performance-related or highly customized, non-scalable services ever again.