Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – Beginner Series | Lesson #2- Learn all GCP products in 10 mins 
#googlecloudplatform #gcp #compute #bigquery #bigdata #machinelearning #storage #ai
Link to other tutorial videos
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Beginner Series | Lesson #1 GCP Resources Overview  – k
Proxy vs reverse proxy vs load balancer (2020) | Explained with real life examples – 9
API basics for you (2020) | What is API | Explained with simple examples- A
What is a Data Vault? | 3NF vs Dimensional model vs Data Vault | Quick Starter Guide in 2020 – M
Let’s understand containers | 5 simple steps to create a docker container – 4
Kubernetes crash course: In less than 15 minutes-
Hi Friends, I am Anshul Tiwari and welcome to our youtube channel ITkFunde.
About this video –
WELCOME TO THIS BRAND NEW GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORM BEIGNIIER SERIES IN 2020.
In this 2nd lesson of this series, we will get an overview of all google cloud platform products and services. This video will give you an eagle-eye view of what these products are and how these are used within the google cloud platform (GCP) landscape.
GCP products are divided into 4 categories : –
3) Big Data
4) AI (Artificial Intelligence)
1) GCP Compute – Helps you run your infrastructure on the cloud by running VMs (virtual machines), containers and Kubernetes clusters.
2) GCP Storage – Offers various products to store any kind of data like SQL, No SQL, structured, unstructured, images, files into various products like Big Table, Cloud storage, Cloud Spanner.
3) GCP Bigdata – Offers products like Big Query to maintain big data into the cloud and run your data warehouse or datalake in GCP.
4) GCP AI – Offers Auto ML (machine learning) models to train with data to make intelligent predictions in the future. Language, Speech or Images can be converted into intelligent data by feeding into these Auto ML models.
Credits and Free Resources –
Facebook – /
Linkedin – 5
Twitter – 5
Blog – /
Instagram – /
About This Channel
Friends ITkFUNDE channel wants to bring I.T related knowledge, information, career advice and much more to every individual regardless of whether he or she belongs to I.T or not. This channel is for everyone interested in learning something new!