If you want to listen to this podcast episode, head to:
Whenever we mention ‘email marketing funnels’ on the podcast, we’re swamped with questions and queries about them. What is an email marketing funnel? And, what should or shouldn’t go into one?
An effective email marketing funnel turns prospects into paying customers using a series of emails crafted to sell a service or product. But, it’s not about sending one sales pitch after the other. Your emails must provide value through educational content that also helps nurture a budding relationship between you and your subscriber.
On this solo episode of Youpreneur FM, I dive into how an email marketing funnel works and share the perfect recipe to cook up your first really simple, but effective, email marketing funnel.
So, if you want to learn how your emails can turn subscribers into paying customers, this episode is for you!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
• You need a marketing automation process that nurtures your audience, eventually turning them into paying customers
• Almost half of leads will never be ready to buy from you
• A welcome email should tell your audience what they can expect from you
• Your lead magnet should be relevant to the intent your audience will have to ultimately end up buying your product
• Remember to use emails to connect with subscribers after they’ve become paying customers
• Engage with non-buyers and ask them why they didn’t buy from you
• Much, much more!
To listen to this episode, go to:
For more info on how I can help you start and grow a profitable business around your experience, personality and those that you want to service, visit me at my official website: m