Landing pages are often an overlooked element when it comes to organizations’ digital strategies. However, it is one of the most important tools if you want to make sure your users do what you want -– and have a good experience while doing it. A landing page has one purpose only: To get the visitor to perform the desired action. It can be to sign up for a newsletter, buy a product or service, fill out a questionnaire, sign up for a customer club or download some content in exchange for contact information on that person.
In this video of the seminar, hosted by the digital agency Adapt and the software company Siteimprove, you will get answers to the following questions:
– How do I build a user-friendly landing page?
– How can I use landing pages to increase conversion rates?
– How does the understanding of the overall vision provide a framework for the work with landing pages?
– How can I use tools like Analytics, Funnels, A / B Test and Heatmaps to gain knowledge of your users’ behavior and thereby increase conversion?
– Good advice on how to build a landing page and concrete case examples
The seminar is aimed at digital editors, digital managers, webmasters, UX designers, digital designers, and for those who would like to optimize and improve their website in terms of accessibility with the help of specific tools.