How to Get Government Contracts | How Our Small Business Got Approved

Get Your Free 14 Day Trial Of HighLevel Here!!

Here’s how to make the government your biggest customer through small business government contracts.

Subscribe: 6

Government spending represents over ⅓ of ALL spending in the United States.

But where is this money actually going? Who is profiting from government spending?

Government contractors.

I recently went through all of the steps to register as a government contractor and was successfully approved to bid on contracts.

So today’s episode is all about how you can do the same.


Intro: (0: 00)
Are Government Contracts Legit?: (1: 00)
What Are Government Contracts?: (2: 35)
Where To Find Government Contracts for Small Business: (2: 56)
Are Government Contracts Right for Your Business?: (3: 37)
The SBA’s Guide for Government Contracts: (4: 51)
How to Get Your Business DUNS Number: (5: 29)
How to Get Your Business NAICS Code: (6: 30)
How to Get Your Business EIN/TIN Number: (7: 23)
Where to Register For Government Contracts: (8: 00)
How to Find and Win Government Contracts: (8: 43)
Recap: (10: 30)

More Popular Uploads:
14 Biggest Tax Write-Offs: M
How to Write Off Your Deam Car: Y
LLC vs S Corp: 0
Every Way to Get Small Business Grants: k


View Government Contract Opportunities:

SBA Guide for Federal Contracts: e

Register for Duns Number: p

Find your NAICS number:

Register with SAM:

Apply for Employer Identification Number (EIN): e

LYFE Accounting:

We are a full-service accounting firm that specializes in helping small businesses. We offer small business bookkeeping, tax preparation, CPA, and CFO services to help you manage money in your business.

Interested in talking with someone from our team? Sign up to get notified when we are accepting new clients here: /

Disclaimer: The information provided in this video is for informational purposes only and is not meant to take the place of professional legal, accounting, or financial advice. If you have any legal questions about this video or the subjects discussed, or any other legal matter, you should consult with an attorney or tax professional in your jurisdiction (i.e. where you live).

You May Also Like