HOW TO GIVE A JOB INTERVIEW PRESENTATION! (Job Interview Presentation TIPS!) By Richard McMunn of: /
#interviewpresentation #jobinterviewtips #powerpointpressentations
HERE’S WHAT RICHARD COVERS DURING THIS JOB INTERVIEW PRESENTATION TUTORIAL:
– My TOP 7 Job Interview Presentation TIPS!
– How to structure your interview presentation for SUCCESS!
– Job interview presentation ideas.
– A sample presentation to show you what you need to say.
– Ready-made DOWNLOADABLE interview presentation template!
WHY ARE YOU BEING ASKED TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW PRESENTATION?
You are being asked to give an interview presentation to assess your confidence levels, your ability to give a presentation under pressure, and whether you are going to ADD VALUE to their organization.
TOP 7 INTERVIEW PRESENTATION TIPS! 03: 28
INTERVIEW PRESENTATION TIP #1
Get a clear brief on what you are required to do during the presentation.
– What is the subject?
– How long should the presentation be?
– What technical equipment is provided?
– How much time will you have to set up and prepare on the day?
INTERVIEW PRESENTATION TIP #2
How many slides should there be in an interview presentation?
If you are giving the presentation using PowerPoint, aim for 1 slide per minute. A 10-minute presentation should have 10 slides.
INTERVIEW PRESENTATION TIP #3
Use your slides or the flipchart as bullet points and prompts for what you are going to talk about. This is a great way to reduce preparation time!
INTERVIEW PRESENTATION TIP #4
– Make the presentation more about their company than you!
– Explain how you are going to ADD VALUE to their organization.
– Showcase the skills and qualities you have!
– Show you are human, and someone relatable. Make it personable!
INTERVIEW PRESENTATION TIP #5
– Keep your presentation simple.
– Don’t try to impress the panel with fancy words or statistics.
– Consider using images and color within your presentation (PowerPoint) to enhance the visual nature of your talk.
INTERVIEW PRESENTATION TIP #6
– Practice your presentation at least twice before your interview!
– Stand up and give your presentation in front of someone.
– The start of your presentation is the most important because you will be nervous!
(Practice this until you are comfortable)
EXAMPLE INTERVIEW PRESENTATION INTRODUCTION: 09: 14
“Hello, my name is Jane and thank you for inviting me to give you a presentation today. The subject of my presentation is XYZ, and to simplify things, I will be covering the following three sections.”
INTERVIEW PRESENTATION TIP #7
If you split your job interview presentation into 3 SIMPLE SECTIONS, it will be easy for you to remember, and your audience will pay attention throughout!
INTRODUCTION (Tell them what you are going to tell them.)
MIDDLE (Tell them!)
END (Tell them what you told them.)
Summary or conclusion.
JOB INTERVIEW PRESENTATION IDEAS! 11: 27
“What I can bring to this position!”
“How I will adapt to make my job successful.”
“My greatest achievement!”
“Why I have applied for this job and why I am the ideal candidate.”
EXAMPLE JOB INTERVIEW PRESENTATION BY RICHARD MCMUNN: 13: 44
CONNECT WITH RICHARD MCMUNN ON LINKEDIN.COM:
DOWNLOAD THE SLIDES AND SAMPLE JOB INTERVIEW PRESENTATION TEMPLATE HERE: