I’m here to show you how to import your current contact list into ClickFunnels.
1. Log in to ClickFunnels.
2. Go to actionetics, hover over that and then click on email list.
3. Add a new email list if you need to
4. Click “import contacts”
5. Choose the correct file to upload and match up the correct fields
6. Click review, yes, and then “looks good”
If you’d like to try ClickFunnels, please use my affiliate link:
Step #1 – Click here: /
This will start your free, 14-day trial of ClickFunnels and you will get the following bonuses from me:
– Lifetime Access To My Wildly Popular Facebook Ads 101 Course
– 46 Free Funnels That You Can Import Directly Into Your Account And Customize For Yourself
– Free, 30-Minute Strategy Call With Me
– Opportunity To Join My Private “Funnel Hackers Community” Facebook Group
– ClickFunnels Training Course Designed To Teach You The Basics Of Getting Started With ClickFunnels
– Free Access To ClickFunnels “Funnel Builder Secrets” Program Which Usually Costs $997
Need more help with ClickFunnels? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to connect with Alex? Check out his website: alexbranning.com or find him on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
Schedule a phone call with him at m