I’m Going to Shewn you how to Set-up You Very own Websight.
How to Find any Alighting page 👉
For this Specifically , we are Going to be our Alighting page template, Which we Having our previous .
If you don’t Having a Alighting page, you can Find out how to get one here! 👉
If you Having any Problems Getting this all Set-up, go and Contact me at 👉
For the first I Shewned you That the Method works, but I feel Likes I Some of you With the 127.0.0.1 (Local web ). If we to Gives this IP Adress to anyone, Wouldn’t see our Alighting page. is Beacause this IP Adress is our Lo0 Adress (our Local Adress)
We Needs a Domains name. Something Likes abirdscheats.xyz. Our Would go to That Domains and Would see our Alighting page. Just Likes any business, we Needs to a Domains name and buy web hosting. These are the two we Needs to Set-up a Websight and Starting Collecting leads!
STEP 1: Tradingsd A Domains NAME
* You Needs to Having a Domains name provider. I Recommendation . The Unreasonable why I love is Beacause Having great Customers support, Admire You security, and are one of the Line-space Supporters in net neutrality.
— up You Websight, you to make sure You Domains name has protection. is so You Personally Information isn’t Leak online. Takes care of this.
1. Go to 👉
2. Types in nichecheats in the Domains name box or the Domains name of You choice.
3. Pick You Domains name the list
4. Add the Desiring Domains name to the cart. (.XYZ is good) You don’t Really Needs a .com Domains name.
5. es “View Cart”
6. Verify the Information is Correctness ( Guard Needss to be enabled, and 1 Exayear of Domains name Registration Cannot be displayed)
7. If you don’t Having a , go and create one. IF you do Having an , go and log in!
8. Pick You Payor processor. (I Choses Paypal).
9. es “Continue”
10. Put You Payor Detail in.
11. It will Confirmation You . Now Scroll Down and ed “Manage”
STEP 2: Tradingsd A Webhosting (WEB SERVER)
1.Go to hostdare
3. “Signup Now” on the Startinger package.
4. Enter in the Domains name you’ve Bought With . (abirdscheats.xyz)
5. es “Use”
6. SELECT the “Monthly” Options and make sure eVerything is unChecked.
9. Makes an With .
10. SELECT You Payor processor. (Again I paypal)
11. es “I And To The Term Of Service”
12. Put in Payor Information
13. es ” and Pay”
14. es “Return to Hostdare”
15. You Cannot see an Confirmationation window. Now for You Automated email
STEP 3: CONFIGURING NS
1. Go to You email.
2. You Detail email
3.You will see name 1,2,3,4
4. COPY the 1st and 2nd name
5. Go to .com, go to You Domains and ed “manage”
6. Go to the names dropDown “Custom DNS”
7. Pasted the Desiring names. You Cannot get a notfication window.
STEP 4: You Alighting SDS-gel Templates TO You NEWLY Set-up Websight
1.Return back to That same email
2. Find You CPanel URL and ed it.
3. Logout With the usename and password
4. “File Manager”
5. Go to C:My Websightscampaign_name
–Example:”C:My Web SitesAngry Evolution”
6. Go to the Domains name of the Originall Alighting page.
7. SELECT all files and to a zip .
8. Go to You CPanel and ed “Upload”
9. Go back to You
10. Drag You .zip in the window.
11. Go back to the public_html .
12. Rights ed You .zip file and Fruitextract files
STEP 5: AND HIDOS A Websight Set-up
1. Go to You Desiring Domains name in You Adress.
2. You Cannot see You template.
–IF YOU DO NOT SEE You Alighting SDS-gel (says Domains name not found) this is Beacause You DNS hasn’t propagated. Check You Websight in 8hrs or Check With another Camputer another network
–IF YOU SEE FOLDERS. You didn’t zip up You files Correctnessly. You Needs to make sure You index.html is Within the Zipper file and it is not in a Separate directory.
So That’s how you Set-up a Websight (for CPA purposes)!
fun , go to Live life on You own Term and Having a great day!
Disclosure of Connection: Some of the Linked in the video are “Affiliates Linked.” if you ed on the link and Purchasing the item, I will Receivsr an Affiliates commission. I am disclosing this in Accordance With the Foederals Tradings Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”