🔥Enroll for Free Digital Marketing Course & Get Your Completion Certificate: />As traditional marketing methods begin to fade away, influencer marketing has emerged as an effective means to attract and convert digital customers. Influencers act as figureheads for your brand and can help you generate more leads, win more customers, and boost retention.
Join Matt Bailey, best-selling author and digital marketing expert, as he discusses the steps involved in implementing an effective influencer marketing strategy for your organization.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
1. How to identify your ideal target influencers
2. How to build relationships with influencers
3. How to launch influencer-driven content
4. How to use key influencer marketing tools, such as Topfluence and Upfluence
5. How to create useful content that aren’t ads
Subscribe to Simplilearn channel for more Social Media Marketing Tutorials – />
For More Digital Marketing Tutorial videos, check our Digital Marketing tutorial for beginners playlist: />
Digital Marketing Articles: />
To Gain in-depth knowledge of Content marketing and other Digital Marketing concepts, check out Advanced Web Analytics Course: />
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
What are the Digital Marketing Certified Associate Course objectives?
Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, the DMCA course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing course will prepare you for the most sought-after certification exams such as OMCA (OMCP), Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Twitter Marketing.
Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) is a course designed by the industry experts to help you get a complete 360-degree knowledge in the digital marketing domain. This course not only ensures that the learners become complete digital marketer but also makes sure that they are industry ready and well-qualified for their next big career move. After taking this course, the learners will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable them to launch and execute their own Digital Marketing campaigns.
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
What are the projects and tools included in this Digital Marketing course?
Project 1: Google Analytics & SEO: You will set up your business website, ensure proper SEO, and enable Google Analytics to analyze its performance.
Project 2: Google AdWords: You will design a Google AdWords campaign to increase relevant paid search traffic to your website.
Project 3: Facebook Marketing: You will run a Facebook marketing campaign for your website and maintain the Facebook page to ensure brand visibility and engagement.
Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: n
– Twitter: n
– LinkedIn: /
– Website: m
Get the Android app: u
Get the iOS app: 0