This ISSM Webinar will be about ED: State of the art – from current guidelines to novel therapeutics.
Erectile dysfunction is a common complaint which affects a large number of people worldwide. In this webinar we will focus on clinical management from a biomedical perspective, including current best practices. The webinar will also address commonly advertised therapies, including shock wave, platelet rich plasma, and stem cells and will discuss considerations for regional variations in ED therapy based on availability.
– Opening and introduction by Annamaria Giraldi, President ISSM, Denmark
– Welcome by the moderator; Paolo Capogrosso (Italy).
– ED considerations for developing countries – Vasan S S (India)
– Shockwave therapy, stem cells, and PRP for ED – the current state of the literature – Dimitrios Hatzichristou (Greece)
– Recent changes to the American Urological Association’s guidelines for Erectile Dysfunction: What do you need to know? – Jim Dupree (USA)
– Q&A Session of 30 min led by the moderator