🔥 Enrol for FREE DevOps Course & Get your Completion Certificate: />This video on “Kubernetes vs Docker” will help you understand the major differences between these tools and how companies use these tools.
Start learning today’s most in-demand skills for FREE. Visit us at
Choose over 300 in-demand skills and get access to 1000+ hours of video content for FREE in various technologies like Data Science, Cybersecurity, Project Management & Leadership, Digital Marketing, and much more.
We will compare Kubernetes and Docker on the following factors:
5. Health check
7. Tolerance ratio
8. Public cloud service providers
9. Companies using them
To learn more about Kubernetes, subscribe to our YouTube channel: />
To access the slides, click here: n
Watch more videos on Kubernetes: />
#KubernetesVsDocker #DockerVsKubernetes #DockerVsKubernetesDifference #KubernetesAndDockerExplained #Kubernetes #Docker #DevOpsTools #Simplilearn
Gain in-depth knowledge on how Kubernetes is used to orchestrate distributed applications by learning about components in Kubernetes architecture and deploying and managing a cluster.
What’s the focus of this course?
Simplilearn’s Kubernetes course is designed to help you master how to deploy, use, and maintain your applications on Kubernetes. You will learn how to build apps in containers using docker and how to deploy those on a Kubernetes cluster using native OS tools such as Ubuntu, set up a cluster, and create container registry.
The course will help you learn components in the Kubernetes architecture and useful commands for deploying and managing a cluster. You will understand the open source orchestration system for container-based distributed applications. It will trace the history of Kubernetes from its origins at Google, and help you set up and manage your first cluster.
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Install Docker and a Kubernetes cluster from scratch
– Learn how to run and manage containers effectively
– Create Kubernetes pods, deployments, and services
– Build Docker images and configure Docker Hub from scratch
– Deploy a multi-component software application efficiently and easily
Who should take this course?
The following professionals can take up this course:
– Software Professionals
– Testing Professionals
– Software Architects and Designers
– Open source contributors and enthusiasts
– Developers who want to accelerate their careers as professionals using Dockers and Kubernetes
– Managers who are technical subject matter experts, leading software development projects
Learn more at: />
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– LinkedIn: n
– Website: m