#copywrting #salesfunnel #clickfunnels
Today we have an example of a “Big Bundle Sale” in the teaching niche. I decided to do this one so I could use my big Click Funnels Certified Partner brain.
The creator of the sales funnel knows her market, and it is evident in her copy.
I get the feeling that this sale was put together fast (something ClickFunnels is excellent for). So I don’t waste a lot of time nitpicking her copy.
However, there are a couple of ClickFunnel tricks that would have really helped boost sales and save on ad costs.
(Start at 2: 00 if you want to avoid some of my setup)
Sales Funnel Breakdown Takeaways
1. Remove the ClickFunnels affiliate badge in the lower corner.
2. Use a branded domain for your funnel. It isn’t that much more work and keeps Facebook from hating your landing page.
3. Keep all the pages congruent from your ad to the checkout.
4. Extra sales buttons can ruin the flow. Make it easy for eyes to flow down the page.
5. Sometimes the hard sale isn’t needed.
// FOUND THIS HELPFUL?
SUBSCRIBE to get higher conversions and more sales 👉
// NEED PERSONAL HELP WITH A PROJECT?
Let’s talk 👉
// CREATE HIGH CONVERTING COPY USING “PRIMAL PERSUASION”
FREE “Primal Persuasion” checklist shows you how to dive deep into your customer’s needs and create killer copy that gets more sales – even if you’ve never written your own copy before. 👉 n