Here’s everything we know so far about this newly minted certification.
The Salesforce Certified Associate certification is the ideal precursor to the Salesforce Administrator Certification; however, it is not a prerequisite. According to Salesforce, this certification is designed to prepare new Trailblazers for a career in the Salesforce ecosystem, by validating foundational Salesforce knowledge and helping them discover which Salesforce career path they want to follow.
How to become a Salesforce Certified Associate
As alluded to earlier, the Salesforce Certified Associate is for those candidates with up to 6 months of Salesforce user experience and a desire to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
– Knowledge of fundamental functionality in the current version of Salesforce. These may include requirements gathering, reporting, security, sharing, customization, and data management at a foundational level.
– How the CRM platform addresses the issue of linking departments and customer data.
– How Salesforce Customer 360 can help you solve business problems.
– Salesforce Platform key terms.
Use code “TUBE20” to get a 20% discount on saasguru’s Courses.
About saasguru –
saasguru exists to enable professionals with certifications in cloud software and build fantastic careers. saasguru is an ed-tech company that allows professionals with credentials in cloud software.
Why saasguru? –
1. Set Your Benchmark and Know If You Are Ready
2. High-Quality Micro-learning Modules
3. Guided Revisions
4. Practice Exams
5. Work with Seasoned Mentors
For more information:
Website – /
LinkedIn – .
Facebook – Q
Instagram – /
#saasguru #salesforce #entrylevel #certificate #Salesforceassociate