Wondering what is sales funnel in digital marketing?
A sales funnel is a sequence of steps that leads a potential customer from initial awareness of your product or service to purchase.
The goal of a sales funnel is to move prospects through the stages of your funnel until they become paying customers.
There are typically four stages in a sales funnel:
1. Awareness: This is the stage where potential customers become aware of your product or service.
2. Interest: In this stage, prospects begin to develop an interest in what you have to offer.
3. Decision: This is the stage where prospects make a decision about whether or not to buy your product or service.
4. Action: In this final stage, prospects take action and become paying customers.
I hope this helps you understand what sales funnel means…
Have you got any questions? Let me know in the comments below.
..and if you have learned from this video? Please make sure to like and follow @Udit Goenka
Here are some FREE helpful resources for you:
– CEM Course (For Free): m
– Proven Cold Email templates (For Free): e
– 400+ Proven Subject lines (For Free): e
– 50+ Legal Contract Templates for Agencies: t
– 360+ Free Canva Templates:
Grab them while the free spots/licenses exist.
Join our Facebook Group: p
Check out Firstsales.io – o
Check out awesome lifetime deals on PitchGround – s
You can also find me here:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to receive weekly growth, startup, marketing & sales videos.
#uditgoenka #marketing #sales #salesfunnel #salesfunnels