Wix landing page tutorial. How to create a landing page for affiliate marketing with the Wix website builder. This landing page tutorial is a complete education to help beginners make money online.
💰 My #1 Recommendation To Make A Full-Time Income Online:
CLICK HERE ➡️➡️➡️ m
👉🏼Wix Website: Start Now! x
GROOVEFUNNELS FREE PLAN & LIFETIME PLAN (One Time Payment)👇🏼
– Create 3 full websites for free
– Sell unlimited products for free
– Make money with the Groove affiliate program
Sign up now and stop paying monthly fees👇🏼
🎯 Blogsdom Channel – e
My Blog – m
💰 Are you new to affiliate marketing?
Check out my recommended affiliate commissions system.👇🏼
✅ AWeber Free Plan Review Video 👇🏼
✅ AWeber Sign Up: r
✅ Buy Cheap Domain Names: 👉🏼 p
🎯 Welcome To Blogsdom: e
👉 NEXT TO WATCH:
✅ Wix Website Tutorial:
✅ Weebly Blog Website Tutorial: 4
Are you new to the Wix website builder platform? If yes, this Wix landing page tutorial is for you!
The information below explains how to create a Wix landing page for affiliate marketing:👇
1. Click the “Get Started” button on the Wix website homepage.
2. Sign up if you don’t have a Wix account.
3. Enter your email address, type your email again; create a password, type the password again.
Note: Wix uses your email address as your sub-domain name for the free version. So, create a new email address with your niche keywords in it. This doesn’t apply to the premium version because it comes with domain installation features.
Don’t forget to confirm your email address with 24 hours.
4. Choose the kind of website you want to create; for a landing page, choose “other.”
5. Choose how you want to create your website; Wix ADI or Wix Editor? The Wix editor is the best. It gives you total control. The Wix ADI is artificial intelligence is okay but sometimes editing unwanted pages after creation can be a pain.
6. Choose a template: use a blank page for landing pages. It is straight to the point.
7. Choose the blank website template.
8. You can start with this blank page, but I will advise you to put it in a canvas mode:; click on the Menus & Pages icon on the left, click the 3 dots on the home tab, settings, layouts, then select “No Header and Footer” and close the page by clicking the x beside site menu. The page should look super clean and ready.
9. Make sure you have images downloaded if any, the landing page plan in mind and the original seller website open in another window (optional).
10. Start editing; for this tutorial, you will use the “Add (+) tool a lot.
Watch the rest of the video for a better understanding!
All the best!
✅ Blogsdom Website: m
🛌🏼 Sleep Relax Music 🎼: o